Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Food Tricks

That's right, Food Tricks.

And I'm not talking about how to make an ice cream cone disappear in under a minute, although my belly and I do enjoy that one.

Lifehacker has complied this interesting blog on the Top 10 Food and Drink Hacks.

It should be noted, that Number 1 is a version of Andy's favorite game - The Give Me Anything and I Will Open My Beer With It Game. I haven't seen him open a bottle of beer with a standard beer opener in ages. He uses his wedding ring often, other bottles of beer, sticks. Because, of course, he's a man, and men don't need bottle openers. They open beer with blunt objects and testosterone.

I challenged him once to use Toby to open his beer. He kind of cheated and used Toby's collar.

I'll go ahead and take suggestions on new objects to challenge him with.

No comments: