Friday, January 14, 2011

Goat Milking Champion

I married Andy for many reasons.

I could write about how I married him because he's kind, handsome, has great fashion sense, blah, blah, blah, boring.

But the real reason I married Andy.

Was so that I could say the following:

"My husband was the Fowlerville Fair Goat Milking Champion."

It's true. Husband raised goats. And milked them. And apparently they have competitions at county fairs for that sort of thing.

Now that Andy is older he has traded the farm life for a suburban house and the goats for dogs.

And thankfully for everyone he's never tried to milk Toby.

Photobucket

He's also replaced the goat milk with another beverage.

Beer.

And last week, these two different passions intersected in the most glorious way.

Photobucket

That's his kegerator. Can you spot it?

Photobucket

Oh yes.

Photobucket


Handyman Andy took the top of his goat milking trophy and attached it to the top of a tap handle.

Photobucket

Now we just have to think of a great beer name to go along with that great tap.

No comments: