Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween in Pictures

It's been a busy couple of days. With Halloween festivities and the election and general chores the Davies household schedule has been packed. I thought I'd update the blog on the festivities of Halloween 2008. I'm going to do this through pictures, because I'm tired, lazy and everyone remembers as a kid picture books are way better than books covered in words.

As you peruse these photos, think about these things: Guess which pumpkin Andy carved? Yes, that is a REAL mustache. Don't worry, they're just cookies. Reverse cowgirl. It's Goose, not Maverick. Don't worry, he's just refilling his costume.

And I'd like you to know that I tried to convince Andy to switch costumes with me, because, come on, it would have been way funnier.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Keri said...

Looks like a fun Halloween!

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

Olive totally has that "hot dog" costume--it was her least favorite, though, as she enjoyed biting the bun!

Kerri said...

You guys are the best pumpkin carvers ever!

Nick and Kerri said...

I mainly just wanted to be another Kerri to post a comment on this post.

Oh, and that reverse cowgirl costume is genius! ;)