Monday, February 2, 2009

I'm too young to feel old

Sometimes I act my age.

Photobucket

That's me being professional and educating the youth of America.

Sometimes I act younger than my age.

Photobucket

That's me not being professional and (thankfully) not interacting with the youth of America.

Sometimes I act older than my age.

Photobucket

That's me sleeping probably around 10 pm on a Saturday in college when Kara had guests over for a party. That's right, there's a party going on, and I'm sleeping.

Somewhere along the line I developed the sleep habits of an 82 year old. I wake up every morning around 5:30. If I had a choice, I would fall asleep at 9pm most nights. Usually I can't stand the teasing I get from Andy, so I manage to stay up until 10 or 10:30 most of the time.

I can't even remember the last time I used an alarm clock. I've just never really needed one.



Until this morning.


I woke up about 45 minutes late this morning. I'm not sure what happened. We were busy all day long on Sunday and I had stayed up late (Um, 11 pm is late right?) for the Super Bowl.

Thankfully, I have this guy around to help me:

Photobucket

Ok, ok. Sometimes he doesn't act his age either. I think that's why we get along so well.


I woke Andy up and told him I was running late and asked him to take care of Toby. Usually that's my job in the morning. Not only did Andy take care of Toby, but he made me breakfast too since he knew I wouldn't have time. I'm a lucky girl.

And I ended up arriving to work 10 minutes early.

2 comments:

Christina said...

Ha ha! Cute post!

Unknown said...

I'm jealous that you're such a lucky girl... that picture of andy makes me giggle every time =)