Thursday, August 18, 2011

Baby One Less Time

Andy went to a Britney Spears concert last night.

I'll give you a moment to recover from your laughter.




Yes, he attended the Britney show because his work had suite tickets and invited a select few that were involved in the recruiting process. It was a good opportunity to network amongst his coworkers so he went.

Somewhat unwillingly, but he went.

His review this morning as he was waking up:

"I can't believe I went to a concert where not a single instrument was played."

I think that pretty well sums it up. He also offered a review of the show's opener, some guy from Jersey Show who is also a DJ.

"He would yell, "DJ PAULY D!!!!!" and then pump his fist and then girls would scream and ugh. . . I just . . . I just hate people."

My husband the official concert reviewer.

1 comment:

Keri said...

Sorry... I got stuck on the Britney Spears concert being a good networking opportunity...