Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Old Lady Check-in

I'm still trying to figure out how much of an old hag I am. So, numbers 11-20:

11. Choosing clothes and shoes for comfort rather than style.

HA - I see your oldness and I raise you one higher - I pick clothes that cost less than $20. Frugal for the win!

12. Driving slowly.

Me and my two speeding tickets are proof I do not fall into that category.

13. Developing a fondness for sherry.

I'm not fond of her because we've never met. I am serious and don't call me Shirley!



I sure hope making references to a movie made 30 years ago isn't on the list.

14. Complaining more.

Actually, I think my Mom will agree that me and my picky eating that I started ahead of the curve on complaining. When you're 5 and refuse to eat a donut because your Aunt Kim cut it the wrong way, I'm pretty sure you will only be going down in the complaining category as you age.

15. Joining the Women's Institute.

Sounds smart and boring - I'm out.

16. Misplacing glasses/bag/car keys.

I don't misplace them. Gordie obviously hides them when I'm not looking becuase he thinks it's funny.

17. Thinking work colleagues are getting younger.

Nope, I'm still the spring chicken at my work thankfully.

18. Listening to the Archers.

I enjoy Archer.



19. Moving from Radio One to Radio Two.

I love 90's on 9.

20. Taking a mid-afternoon nap.

Show me a person who doesn't want to take an afternoon nap and I'll show you a BIG FAT LIAR.

I'm still young scoring 5/20 so far. Hopefully the last 10 questions are kind to me and I might be able to convince my friends that I'm still cool even if I go to bed at 9 pm.

1 comment:

Christina said...

Cow Bell for Airplane! reference....