Welp, this will be the final round in determing how much of a grandma I am. Round 1 and Round 2 have left me with a current score of 5/20. Unless something goes terribly wrong here, I think I may make it out of this with a few scraps of my youth in tact.
21. Joining the National Trust.
My internets searching skills have led me to find that this is a British organization that takes care of the outdoors. Since I like wood(s), I think I have to give myself a check for this one.
22. Becoming a parish councillor.
First, what up with your spelling, Brits? Second, unless all photographic evidence of my college years is destroyed, I will never be voted into public office.
23. Complaining about the rubbish on television these days.
It's called stating the GD facts, not complaining.
24. Ears growing bigger.
I haven't been keeping accurate measurements of my ears, but I'm going with a no here.
25. Preferring a Sunday walk to a lie-in.
I do enjoy walks with the brudders. And I'm not lie-in. Ba-dum, ching!
26. Being shocked by racy music videos.
Do they still make music videos?
27. Going on a 'no children' cruise.
Cruise = booze and that's no place for babies.
28. Taking a keen interest in the garden.
I'll take a keen interest the same day it stops being so boring. Which is never.
29. Enjoy being asked for proof of age.
Well, kind of.
30. Knowing your alcohol limit.
I know my alcohol limit. We've met once or twice before.
11 in favor of crantankerous and 19 in favor of hipness.
Although I'm still 1/3 doddering, I'll take that as a win.