Monday, August 1, 2011

Alarm Clock

Often on a Saturday or Sunday morning, I need to wake Andy up so we can go on a long run.

Andy is not exactly a morning person.

Since I don't want him to divorce me, I often send Toby to do my dirty work.




Please ignore the following in the above clip: My stupid voice, my messy home and my undecorated rooms. We spend money on booze and travel, not throw pillows and art work.

You may notice that Toby does not have enough athletic prowess to get into the bed himself. After I help him up, he proudly enjoyed his time with Dad.





Thus Andy wakes up with a smile on his face and our marriage is still in tact.



You may not be good at many things, Tobias Guy Head, but at least you're a good alarm clock.

1 comment:

Keri said...

Aw, Toby is adorable! How fun. When I was 9, my family got a puppy and my mom would occassionally wake me up for school by placing the puppy on my bed. Waking up to puppy kisses is the best way to start a day ever.