Thursday, April 30, 2009

A Letter from a Concerned Citizen

Dear Mother Nature,

I like rain. Really I do.

I like how it makes everything green. I like the sound it makes against the window. I like how it's making my tulips show their pretty blooms.

However, you see, when it's warm and rainy, our house gets a little stuffy. A little humid.

Which would be fine, except that one of my family members is covered in fur. He gets a little hot cooped up in here and wants to go outside. But he doesn't want to be in the rain.

So instead, he lays just outside the door and I am forced to look at this face all day long:

Photobucket

I find it difficult to get much done when a sad, large, furry head stares at me all day.

So, for my sake and his, I'd really appreciate it if you would give us a break from the rain for a bit.

Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,

Juli

1 comment:

Christina said...

I feel so sorry for him but that is a really cute picture!